Rose and Tea Tree Essential Oil Pack
Health Benefits of the Rose Essential Oil
- It is an antidepressant. It can boost your self esteem and self confidence, and can fight depression by giving you mental strength. It can also relieve anxiety and give you feelings of happiness and hope.
- The rose oil is a natural antiseptic, which means it is a very effective way to treat wounds and prevent infections from going to your body through them.
- The rose oil is also antiviral, meaning it can give your protection from viruses. It can trick the immune system and prevent viruses from going inside your body.
- It might be quite obvious, but the rose oil is an aphrodisiac. It can stimulate sexual feelings and can boost the libido.
- The oil can be used as an alternative deodorant, which can drive away bad odor, that can make you feel refreshed and keep you safe from bacterial infections. It has a floral and sweet smell that can serve as a natural deodorant.
- The rose essential oil can help keep your brain alert, active, sharp, and cool, that can help take away headaches.
Benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Tea tree is a powerful antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral essential oil with the added capability of also being a powerful immuno-stimulant. For those with weak immunity system, this can be a valuable addition to any regular regime. The oil will usually be enough to stop illnesses from developing.
- It has also been used on cold sores and pimples and has gotten great results. There are no side effects when used with moderation. It can also be used to remove warts by placing a drop directly on the wart and covering with a bandage daily until it disappears. It will take a few weeks.
- Tea Tree is also great for treating acne, ringworm, and athlete’s foot. It can also be used as a preventive measure for patients who will undergo surgery. This oil blends well with Clary Sage, Clove, Geranium, Lavender, Marjoram, Nutmeg and Rosemary.