Frankincense and Jojoba Essential Oil Pack
Benefits and Uses of Frankincense Essential Oil
- The oil is effective as an antiseptic, meaning it has disinfectant qualities and can heal wounds faster. It can also eliminate germs and prevent infection from going into the body through its wounds.
- It has been proven useful against oral issues such as mouth sores, cavities, toothaches, bad breath, and other oral infections. It is sometimes used as a natural toothpaste when mixed with baking soda, or a natural mouth was when mixed with water and peppermint oil.
- It prevents gas from forming inside the body. It also gives relief from problems related to gas such as stomach aches, pain in the abdomen and chest, uneasiness, indigestion, and abnormal amounts of sweating, to name a few.
- Frankincense oil can promote healthy digestion. It speeds up the secretion of digestive juices in the stomach and promotes healthy movement of food through the intestines.
- The oil can keep the cells and tissues healthy by regenerating them. The oil has a potent anti-aging quality. It can help eliminate dark spots, remove wrinkles, and tighten the skin overall.
- The oil is a natural diuretic, which means it can increase the frequency and quantity of urination. This helps eliminate excess toxins from your body.
Main Effect of Jojoba Essential Oil
The Jojoba Essential Oil is effective in moisturizing the skin, controlling oily skin, controlling acne, treating chapped lips, healing dry cuticles, for cracked feet and dry hands, for eczema and psoriasis, reducing the effects of sunburn, controlling hair loss, and controlling dandruff.