Can treat sunburn, psoriasis, acne, and improve greasy and dirty skin.
Has the anti-bacterial effect of Eczema; can cure dry ringworm, acne, scabies, varicose veins, wound, bubble rash, skin and scalp grease leakage, and skin inflammation. Especially good for oily skin. One of the best treatments for skin ulcer.
Very good urethral antibacterial agent, can cure cystitis, can relieve indigestion, flatulence, colic, and loss of appetite. Excellent gastrointestinal anti-bacterial agent, removes intestinal parasites, and significantly eliminates gall stones.
Can be calming and cure anxiety, depression, and mental tension.
Other Curative Effects
Bergamot Essential Oil comes from the peel of citrus trees. It is fresh and elegant, like orange and lemon, and is slightly floral. It is one of the most commonly used oils in perfumes as it is an integration of the rich smell of fruit and flowers. Early in the 16th century, the French began to use Bergamot Essential Oil to treat acne.
1. For skin care (skin cleaning, anti-inflammation, acne-healing): Spray to the skin - 3 drops of Bergamot + 30ml of Lavender
2. Wash your face with Bergamot Essential Oil drops in wash water every morning and evening for purification of oily skin, convergence of pores, and fragrance.
3. For facial massage (for preventing acne): 3 drops of Bergamot + 6 drops of Lavender + Tea + 3 drops of Base Oil
4. For vaginal itching: Drop 3 drops of Bergamot + 2 drops of Chamomile + 3 drops of Myrrh in warm water, bath for 15 minutes each day for one week to treat vaginal itching.
5. Gastro-intestinal discomfort (abdominal massage, indigestion, expelling intestinal parasites, regulation of appetite, improvement of anorexia, bulimia): 5 drops of Bergamot + 3 drops of Fennel + 2 drops of Ginger + 16ML of Grape Seed Oil + 4ML of Wheat Germ Oil
6. For Urinary Tract Infection treatment: 3 drops of Bergamot + 2 drops of Lavender + 3 drops of tea
7. Eczema/Smear (Good Anti-bacterial Agent): 50ML of Emulsion + 6 drops of Bergamot + 6 drops of Lavender + 3 drops of tea
8. To achieve the smell of fresh incense: 3 drops of Bergamot + 2 drops of Lavender + 3 drops of Cypress