Peppermint and Jasmine Essential Oil Pack
Effects of Peppermint Essential Oil
- Eliminates bad breath
- Cures cough, asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, and pulmonary tuberculosis
- Relieves stomach pain and heart burn
- Relieves migraine
- It can be inhaled to treat symptoms of colds and coughs.
- Can pacify anger, hysteria, and fear
- Relieves itching on the skin, inflammation, and burns
- Removes blackheads
- Dissolves smell of fish
- Can repel mosquitoes
- It gives muscle pain relief. It is a very effective natural painkiller, and is very effective in soothing an aching back or preventing a headache due to tension.
- It can reduce hunger cravings and can make you feel full faster. You can directly apply the oil to your temples or chest, or sniff from the oil bottle to reduce hunger cravings. You can also diffuse the oil while having lunch or dinner.
- Peppermint has cooling effects, which means it is a great natural treatment for fever, especially for children.
- It can be a good ingredient for joint therapy.
- Peppermint Oil can be a natural energizer. It will boost up the energy and is a great oil to diffuse when you need to stay awake for a long time. It can also help in improving focus and concentration.
- During allergy season, using peppermint oil is recommended as it is highly effective at relaxing muscles in nasal passages and can help clear out muck and pollen.
- Peppermint oil can be used as flavoring in foods and beverages.
- The oil is used as a fragrance in soaps and cosmetics.
- The oil can be taken orally through dietary supplements.
- Peppermint Oil can help relieve symptoms of indigestion and irritable bowel movements.
Health Benefits and Uses of Jasmine Essential Oil
- Main Effect: It can make one feel new and restored. It also helps in smooth birth delivery for mothers, as it can strengthen the uterine contraction. It also has the effect of relieving postpartum depression, and can also promote the secretion of milk. It promotes blood circulation as well. It can also be used to relieve muscle pain, sprain, and stiff limbs.
- Physiological Effect: It relieves menstrual pain, uterine spasm, and premenstrual syndrome. It can accelerate production, improve sexual function, increase sperm count, and prevent impotence.
- Psychological Effect: It can be used as a perfume to release a romantic and beautiful scent. It helps soothes the nerves for emotional comfort and self-confidence. It also promotes emotional stability.