Patchouli and Tea Tree Essential Oil Pack
Health Benefits and Uses of Patchouli Essential Oil
- The oil is a natural antiseptic, which means it can be effective in healing internal and external wounds quickly. It can also protect the wounds from being infected.
- The Patchouli Essential Oil is diuretic, which means that it can increase the frequency and quantity of urination. This further means that it will remove excess toxins from your body.
- The oil tones up the skin, muscles, nervous system, digestive system, heart, and the circulatory system. It can also boost the immune system.
- The oil inhibits bacterial growth inside the body and externally. It kills bad bacteria and keeps them away from the body organs.
- The oil is an antispasmodic, which means it can prevent and treat coughs, cramps, and aches. It may also prevent convulsions, spasmodic cholera, intestinal aches, abdominal aches, muscular aches, cramps, hysterical attacks, epileptic seizures, and convulsions.
- The oil is antirheumatic, which means that it can relieve symptoms of rheumatism, arthritis, and gout. It can also promote better blood circulation.
- The oil is an aphrodisiac, which means it can increase the libido and prevent impotence and erectile dysfunctions.
Benefits of Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Tea tree is a powerful antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral essential oil with the added capability of also being a powerful immuno-stimulant. For those with weak immunity system, this can be a valuable addition to any regular regime. The oil will usually be enough to stop illnesses from developing.
- It has also been used on cold sores and pimples and has gotten great results. There are no side effects when used with moderation. It can also be used to remove warts by placing a drop directly on the wart and covering with a bandage daily until it disappears. It will take a few weeks.
- Tea Tree is also great for treating acne, ringworm, and athlete’s foot. It can also be used as a preventive measure for patients who will undergo surgery. This oil blends well with Clary Sage, Clove, Geranium, Lavender, Marjoram, Nutmeg and Rosemary.