Cedar is an herb that is steam distilled from flowers and leaves. Originally from the Mediterranean coast, the herb is now produced in Spain and France. Some of the chemical components in Cedar include borneol, camphene and camphor.
Cedar essential oil has a remarkable effect on the central nervous system. It is an excellent brain stimulant, therefore great for inhaling to assist in achieving mental clarity.
The Cedar Essential Oil is one that should be a part of every traveler's kit, whether you are flying or driving. Its effects on the foggy and fatigued mind of the weary traveler are amazing. Its sharp quality also lends it to use when respiratory problems occur (common cold, sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma, etc). For these conditions, Cedar works best when used in a steam inhalation. Rosemary is a good analgesic to help relieve pain from rheumatism and arthritis, as well as pain from over worked muscles (great in rubs for athletes).
It blends well with other plants and herbs such as Basil, Citronella, Cedarwood, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Lavender, Peppermint, Petitgrain, and Thyme.
Formula for Use
1. For improving, exfoliating, and moisturizing the skin (smear, convergence of antibacterial, effective for any oily skin): Emulsion 50ML + Cedar + 6 drops + 4 drops 3 drops of Chamomile Citrus
2. For treating respiratory tract infections (fumigation inhalation, respiratory tract infections, and bronchitis): Cedar 2 drops + 3 drops of Rosemary + 2 drops of lemon
3. Urinary Tract Infection (as a disinfectant, itching of the vulva, vaginal infection, gonorrhea effectively): Cedar + 2 drops + 3 drops 2 drops of Lavender Gin
4. For incense (for relieving pressure and relaxing): 4 drops of Cedar Geranium + 2 drops of lemon
5. For creating a good insect repellent spray: Cedar + 15 drops Eucalyptus clove + 100 ml water